Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hear Me

Free my soul from it's self made prison, Lord. I have no righteousness in me, You know that fuller then I ever will want to. I need to escape those that persecute my heart, those that pull me down and away from You. You know I have to escape these evil men and desires, and I cry out to You to come to my rescue again.

Take me off the dark path to Sheol and place me on the lit and slender path to You, I want nothing to do with the evil and violent today but I only want to follow the righteous pathway to You. Do not judge for the path Your child has taken, but forgive me. Forgive me for the hardened parts of my heart, cleanse it and make it soft in it's entirety again.

I need Your deliverance because I am weak and overpowered by evil, only You can save me. Bring my wandering heart back to You so that I may give thanks to Your name, the Lord of all!

I want to bask in the light of Your truth forever, I want to be as a firm tree by a river. I do not want to wither, but be dealt with graciously by You, my Father and God.

No comments: